When it comes to replacing windows, it’s important to have a team on your side that understands the ins and outs of your project. That’s where Storm Tight Windows of Texas comes in. Since 2004, our team has been working with local homeowners to make their homes as safe, secure, and stylish as they can be.
We’re more than your average Wharton window company; we’re the one-stop shop for every step of your project! Our team designs, manufactures, and installs all our own custom windows, which means you can have peace of mind knowing you’re working with professionals you can trust from start to finish.
Premium Window Installation Services in Wharton, TX
At Storm Tight Windows, we are constantly working to make Houston better one home at a time! We care more about your overall wellbeing than our own profits, which is why you can count on our experts to be there for you. When you choose us for your window installation project, you can enjoy unparalleled benefits including:
- Free In-Home Consultations and Project Estimates
- Budget-Friendly Pricing for Every Window
- AAMA and TDI-Certified Experts You Can Trust
- Over 55 Years of Combined Experience
- In-House Crews from Start to Finish
- Warranty Protection on Products and Services
- Strong Community Involvement
…and so much more!
Top-Rated Hurricane Window Options
When bad storms strike, our team will be there to ensure your home can take the blow. Since we first opened our doors, we have been designing and installing durable hurricane windows that can withstand winds reaching 180 mph and impacts up to 15,000 psi.
Every window is built with fusion-welded frames, steel-reinforced sashes, high-performance safety glass, and an interlocking latch system to ensure your home stays safe and comfortable through the roughest weather. Over the years, we have installed over one million windows, and not a single one has failed our customers during a storm.
Top-Rated Windows with Energy-Efficient Capabilities
There’s more to Texas climate than storms, which is why Storm Tight Windows designs long-lasting, energy-efficient windows that perform well in any weather. Our custom windows feature virgin vinyl frames, double-glazed glass, and other ENERGY STAR®-rated materials to ensure you don’t experience any heat loss or gain from season to season.
From sweltering summers to cold winters, you can count on our proven expertise to make sure your interior stays comfortable without making your HVAC system work overtime. That means you can live better and except to see lower heating and cooling bills, too!
Customize Your Home with Stylish Vinyl Windows
No two homes are alike, which is why Storm Tight Windows offers custom designs that can meet every customer’s personal aesthetic. From the window style to the hardware and finishes, our team will give you complete control over your new vinyl windows. Choose from custom designs:
- Awning windows are hinged at the top, so you can let fresh air into your space on even the rainiest days.
- Bay windows and bow windows will enhance your curb appeal and open up your interior, too.
- Casement windows swing open wide, allowing for top-to-bottom ventilation and beautiful natural light.
- Double-Hung windows feature two moveable sashes that make usability, cleaning, and maintenance simple and stress-free.
- Garden windows let sunlight into your space from four different angles, making them perfect for growing herbs and plants.
- Picture windows are fixed designs that offer a great focal point for your curb appeal and unobstructed views of your surroundings.
- Slider windows are easy to open and close, which is why many homeowners place them in hard-to-reach places throughout their home
- Custom windows allow you to think outside the box and come up with odd shapes and sizes for unique windows that make a statement.
Call Our Wharton Window Specialists to Grab a Precise Quote Today
Are you ready to have the best replacement windows in Wharton? Get in touch with the seasoned experts at Storm Tight Windows of Texas today. From your initial consultation through the final installation, you can count on us to be by your side with premium products, efficient installs, no-middleman prices, and more.
Give us a call to learn more about our services or fill out our online form to get started with a free appointment today.